Our Budget Plans are a great way to spread out your heating oil costs and eliminate the possibility of having a large bill at an inconvenient time. We simply estimate your yearly usage and create 12 easy monthly payments. We will send you a reminder each month for added convenience.
- You may sign up for the Budget Plan year-round.
- All Budget Plans renew June 1, 2017 and expire May 31, 2018.
- Call to request the Budget Plan form to start the plan.
- The budget plan is designed to create a credit on your account. That way, when we make the delivery, there is already a credit on your account to pay for the oil. If at any time there is not a large enough credit, you would be required to pay the difference.
- Any previous balance must be paid in full before you start the Budget Plan.
- The monthly payment is subject to change at any time. There are many factors that will effect your monthly payment. They are the cost of heating oil, weather changes, furnace efficiency, and house insulation. A change to any of these will most likely result in an adjustment to your monthly payment.
- You are free to cancel your budget at any time and the credit on your account can stay there to be used later, or we can refund the money to you.